Blink and it’s gone. Another summer of dancing out is almost at an end. Your last chance to see us is on Saturday at Byfleet Boat Club.
See you there!
Saturday 19th July saw ESMM on a 5 stop tour of the beautiful Surrey Hills, an area of outstanding natural beauty. We were at some new venues and some old favourites.
Here are a few photos taken. There’s more in the gallery.
Have a look at the above two galleries they have loads of photos of both weekends. There will be further updates of 2014 shortly
The bank holiday weekend saw the 56th Tour of Kent & East Sussex, as usual with our good friends Greensleeves MM. This year we also welcomed Helmond MM from the Netherlands.
The weekend was a hugely enjoyable one for all concerned with the highlight being the unexpected encounter with a wedding party and the enthusiastic involvement of the Bride in Brighton Camp. (See photo below)
Come and see us on our annual tour. Check out where we are performing on our “see Us” page. Have a great day out.
Here it is the new ESMM website. It looks and is quite different from the old one. We hope you like it.
There are some major changes to the design of it and although we have maintained all of the previous websites contents there is a unique look and feel to it so they may be in new locations.
To summarise the changes are;
- New home screen which has subsections for the latest updates or posts like this one together with smaller sections highlighting the next activity we are involved in, together with recent video of us. There are also links to other ESMM content on both Twitter and facebook, allowing you to follow and like us.
- There are the familiar tabs across the top that link to pages that don’t change too often. We have added some new links, in particular, video and two relating to some of our past members worthy of note.
- The biggest change is in how to find where we are performing in the current Programme which is accessed differently. Firstly now you can find out where via the “See us” page which is now fully integrated with Google Maps. It is also searchable by date and/or location, providing postcodes for those who come to see us using satnavs.
- The Calender is also searchable and downloadable so you can find out when we are performing and load the Programme into the most popular electronic calendars i.e. gmail or outlook.
- Some sections are still being worked i.e. Gallery and Members which will update shortly.
- Further work is planned to put our archive online.
Please have a good look around the website and if you have any comments or suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org